|Project by Pat3||posted 106 days ago||2254 views||0 times favorited||8 comments|
While adding to the compost bin, I found several “plants” growing up thru the top layer of compost. After carefully digging out the plants, I found they were attached to some of the potatoes we had discarded. I did some research online and decided to try replanting them in the ground. I did carefully cut them apart before planting. All of them have survived and are growing. This is the first year growing a garden in our retirement house, so I have no expectations of success but thought it would be cool to give it a try.