If you tend to a garden or just enjoy sitting in the backyard enjoying the environment then GardenTenders is the online place for you to be!
GardenTenders is a free place for tenders of the garden to showcase their garden environments.
Why Become A GardenTender?
- you can share your gardening projects and experiences with others
- you get your own, free GardenTenders website and can share your showcase with family, friends, and other garden tenders [http://gardentenders.com/members/yournamehere]
- you get unlimited, free space for blogging, questions and comments, and project sharing
- you can organize your projects and blogs with “tags” and the “blog series” option
- with each project posting you will have free space to post up to three pictures (for each project) and ample room to tell your project’s story. There is no limit to the number of projects you can post
- you receive a monthly e-magazine, free
- you can enter the GardenTenders Challenges and Awards events which are held throughout the year
- you can participate in the camaraderie shared by the wonderful members of our GardenTenders community
How Do I Become a GardenTender?
All you have to do is sign up and begin posting your projects, blogs, and/or questions and comments in our forum area. It’s that simple. ... and it’s free.
And if you have any ideas, suggestions and comments, please send an email to: . We’d love to hear from you!